Saturday, February 28, 2009

WTF # 1: It's happening.

Daddy Symptoms. I've read about it. Heard about it. Even found it a tad interesting. But hell, I didn't want to have to go through it. I've got serious backache, fatigue and needless to say, I'm right next to Muff when she makes her late night trips to the bathroom. I might even be a bit emotional. It's crazy. Or am I crazy?

Of all the symptoms, my backache is the worst. I thought I had strained or pulled something, but the more I read, the more I'm tying it all together. Pregnancy is crazy. And I'm not even the one carrying the baby.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Fahdah ... I guess it is the two of you that are pregnant after all. Well Jay, I am glad you are not throwing up though. I have heard men having morning sickness and all that jazz. Come to think of it, which is worst ... a backaches or throwing up? hmmmm... I think backaches would be worst for me ... I love food too much and throwing is just extremely unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete