Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello world: Jan 26, 2009





Over 10 years ago I met Muff. She was a firecracker. The first time I met her she ripped my best friend a new one. I sorta knew then that she had something I liked. Friendship became courtship. Courtship became marriage. We've traveled. We've lived a little. And now we start on a new journey together. It's hard to describe the emotions you feel when a child enters the picture. Especially at the time that it did. It's been a hard few months for me, but this has helped to lift me to a better place. It forces me to think forward. It makes me want to be better. I know it sounds all mushy and stuff, but even when it's this early, you can't help but feel responsible. Responsible for that little pea. That little speck of life on a monitor. Say hello everyone. Baby pumpkin swam when we first saw it. Or trampolined. Whatever it did it was pretty active. And it made us happy beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment