Friday, February 13, 2009

It all started...



...here or sometime around here. The pictures don't do us much justice (muff would say it does us quite the opposite). Looking back it's easy to say we were either too little of this or too much of that. But we all have those childhood pictures hidden somewhere in a closet. And we know they probably won't see the light of day unless God himself broke down the door . Needless to say, we were an item. Or so I wanted to think. I was desperate to catch her attention and she was content with keeping me at bay. It worked out in my favor. Persistence does pay off. Several years of friendship was a good place to start. I recommend it to anyone.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I love you guys. You are so cute! Congrats! I am so excited! Live well and Live on!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those green sweat pants like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOW!! I cant believe it, im sooooo happy for both of you. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS SO MUCH ESPECIALLY U MUFF , CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING AND WANTING AND NEEDING THIS BABY FOREVER. AND JASON CONGRATS I KNOW THESE COUPLE OF MONTHS THAT HAVE PASS UR WERE GOING THOUGH STUFF SO NOW GOD GIVE U AN ADDITION FI TEK U MIND OF THAT HAPPENINGS. SO THIS IS YOUR STORY, FOR EVERY LIFE THAT IS TAKEN ANOTHER LIFE IS BORN. OH MY I AM SO HAPPPPPY FOR YOU BOTH AND I'LL BE SEEING SOON FOR SURE. LOVE YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete