Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The last week of the 4th month...already!!!

Week 17 is coming to an end, and I simply can't believe how fast the time went by. I guess when I'm not worrying all the time, it's a much easier journey.

We bought tons of books over the past week, as I promised Little Pumpkin. I like to believe his/her favorite is ‘I Love You with All My Heart’ by Noris Kern. It's all about mommy's love for Little Pumpkin. And so that Pumpkin doesn't feel left out, I picked him up a few books that's all about daddy, as an anniversary gift. He absolutely loves them. Unfortunately though there aren't enough books out there about daddy (especially ones that aren't gender specific)...what's up with that? Aren't there daddies out there too?

Our next appointment is on Monday, the 23rd. And I'm pleased to announce that I've managed to change Pumpkin's mind about finding out the sex. He agrees that concentrating on one sex for choosing a name...or even just to admire the cute little baby outfits we see in the stores...would be a lot easier. Hopefully, Little Pumpkin will cooperate with us, and we'll find out if the little thing that's causing me to get up at 4:30 AM every morning to raid the refrigerator is a girl or boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment